Mechanical Solutions manufacture a large range of conveyor drums to suit most conveyor applications and also to customer specifications. Competitively priced drums are offered on a standard or quick delivery. 24 hrs in extreme cases, to suit reasonable requirements, therefore resulting in minimal, costly downtime.
Manufactured from steel shells with closed steel end plates with shafts that are either, bossed and welded, bossed and keyed, taper lock, Ringfeeder arrangement or incorporating flanged bearings on end plates.
- Either a machined flat or crowned face.
- Rubber lagged if required.
- Available in 166, 219, 244, 270, 324, 355, 406, 457, 508 or 610mm diameter up to 2500mm face width with various shaft diameter. Other sizes are available on request.
- Fully welded construction.
- Suitable for drive, tail or snubbing applications.
- Shaft machining. Key way, turning, flats, drill & tap.
- To receive your custom quotation please fill in the Price Request Form or contact us via phone or email.
In addition we offer a full repair or reconditioning service of existing drums and can also offer a selection of used drums ex-stock, subject to availability.